This policy sets out how Limitless comply with the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
It explains how we may process, collect, manage and store personal information and how your rights under the GDPR are adhered to.
Further explanations may be provided for specific pages or features of this website in order to help you understand how we, this website and its third parties (if any) use your information. Our contact information is provided if you have any questions.
The General Data Protection Regulation
Limitless and this website comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. We will regularly update this policy in line with any changes in data protection legislation.
Personal Information Collection
Limitless may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- information you provide when making a general enquiry by post or telephone using the contact details on the Limitless Contact Us page
- information you provide when completing our ‘Contact Us’ form
- personal information you provide to us when applying for an employment vacancy
- any other information that you send to Limitless
Using Personal Information
Limitless may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- respond to your enquiry
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- assess your suitability to an employment vacancy
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Limitless may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Storing Your Information
Personal information that we gather from opted in contacts will be kept either until they revoke that opt in or for a period of six months (whichever occurs first), unless they enter into a business or employment contract with us.
Securing Your Data
Limitless will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Limitless will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers and / or E-mail systems.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Your Right To Be Forgotten
Under current data protection legislation you have the right to see what data we have collected about you and have the right for it to be removed. Please E-mail email@example.com with your request.
Consent & Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Limitless Internet Solutions Ltd, Bellevue House, Althorp Road, London, SW17 7ED